Sparklers

Sparklers need no introduction, having been a mainstay of firework celebrations for generations. They do however deserve a few words on safety! Whilst beloved by children, they burn extremely hot an it is an unfortunate statistic that more injuries are caused by sparklers than any other firework type. Please always be careful to ensure that children are supervised when using sparklers, and wear gloves at all times. Have a bucket of water on hand into which the spent sparklers can be dropped, as these remain very hot. Finally, never give sparklers to children under 5 years old – they just don’t understand the dangers. Enjoy sparklers, but be careful!

Showing all 3 results

Menu Links